Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Some Dirt

The thing that happens when you start to live in a city, is that you notice and pay more attention to the television shows that focus on them. This year, 2 new shows came out about LA - MTV's twentyfourseven and FX's Dirt. I watched twentyfourseven for about ten minutes one day, and it was possibly the worst ten minutes of my life. Horrible, and that's probably giving it justice. Thank goodness that The Hills will be back on soon, and we'll get to see how LC spent her summer. I had pretty high expectations for Dirt, and so far, I'm having a hard time deciding if I like it or not. Like any other FX drama, it holds your attention, so I guess they are doing something right. But I'm just curious - has anyone else seen the first 2 episodes? What do you think?

No comments: