Monday, January 22, 2007

Karaoke, LaLa Style


Whenever looking for something new to do on a Friday night, what better option is there other than... you guessed it...Karaoke. I am a horrific singer, but I love Karaoke. Especially after 4 beers. And I had my first Karaoke experience this past weekend on the West Coast. Let me tell you something - Karaoke in LA is an absolute life-changing experience. I mean, these people are all aspiring singers, I swear. They were GOOD. As much as I wanted to get up there and sing 'Sexbomb' by Tom Jones, I could not bring myself to do it. This was no Last Cowboy scene in State College. There was a young Asian couple that did a ridiculously awesome version of 'Baby Got Back,' so I just have to muster up enough balls to get up there next time and completely make an ass out of myself. Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: