Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sightings and Celeb Scoop

Do I have some Gossip for you! Saturday afternoon at Basix Cafe in West Hollywood, Blake Lively was seen with a really hot guy and was wearing huge pink sunglasses as she sat on their outside patio for brunch. I couldn't help but stare at her a little between bites of my eggs benedict - she's absolutely gorgeous. Her breakout role was in The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, but we now know her as the star of Gossip Girl. I will admit...I watched the first episode of Gossip Girl this year, and hated it. But as I've seen a few more episodes, it has grown on me. Blake used to bother me because I always felt like she was talking like she had a mouth guard in her mouth. (Seriously, listen next time). But now I don't notice as much. This probably means that A. she is working with a speech coach or 2. I am completely just brainwashed by the CW.

No comments: