Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Secret

The Secret is all the rage. Have you heard about it yet? It's legacy is spreading faster than the Whole Foods chains. First it was a movie... and now a book... and then Oprah made it outrageously popular on 2 of her recent shows. It's all centered around the idea that like attracts like and about the Law of Attraction. I have yet to see the film or read the book (I don't even think it's possible to get a copy of it at this point they are flying off the shelves so fast!), but I may try to see the DVD portion this upcoming weekend. For those of you that aren't familiar, you can click on the below link to help better understand it:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/152581/oprah_knows_the_secret_do_you_know.html

Has anyone seen the DVD or read the book? Will you please let me know if so?

By the way -- I changed the settings on the blog so that now it should be much easier to leave comments. I am always asking you people for feedback, and no one ever does anymore! Does anyone even still read this thing??? Or am I just writing for shits-and-giggles?

1 comment:

cmorg said...

You know, I was thinking about this more last night. And I know that I haven't seen the movie or anything yet, but isn't this stuff really just common sense? When I am being nice, people are typically nice in return. When I'm being an asshole, they are usually an asshole right back... it's just all about your attitude right? I dunno, call me crazy, I don't really think that this is much of a secret. Doesn't seem like brain surgery to me.