Friday, January 18, 2008

Why don't you join a dating website???

I HATE dating websites. They freak me out, and I understand that a lot of people use them now, but I really just think that they are hilarious above all. I am proud to say that I've never used one. People ask why? Well let's take a look at the following Craigslist (which is the funniest by the way) posting. Here is the ad:

Let's face it...Craigslist ain't exactly an Armani catalogue. While there may be a few "tall drinks of water" here and there, I'd be remiss if i didn't consider myself the most attractive man on this site.

And money? Well after my trust fund matured in July, I finally have the means to treat myself and a lovely young women to the finer items in life. Suffering from shin splints because of your roadside jogging routine? Well honey I will BUY you a treadmill. Feeling self-conscious about fitting into that new dress? Then a membership to Jenny Craig you shall have. It's that simple.

If you consider these character traits as slightly materialistic, then you're just in denial sweetheart. I'm here to make you happy. It's just coincidental that I look soooo incredibly good doing it.


Enjoy this sunset. My family owns it.


I give props to this guy, hopefully he'll find a girl that enjoys his sense of humor!

No comments: