Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Next Roeper

I recently got contacted by a publicist after my interview with the cast of Penelope and seeing the film. You know how when you watch the ads on TV for a movie, they always have quotes from various film critics? Like "Thrilling Performances," "We have 27 more reasons to love Katherine Heigl," "Two thumbs up!" Ha, well they asked me for one for Penelope. "Ms. Morgan, we are looking for some quotes on the film. Do you have any that you would like to share?" I almost started laughing because I guess I just never considered myself 'quote worthy.' There's a first time for everything I guess. Look for a quote by Campus Circle in the press when the film comes out at the end of February. I don't know if they'll use it, but I did give them one :) Really, if it goes up there in the ad, I need to start taking myself more seriously!

No comments: