Monday, January 21, 2008

The Eye of the Hurricane

OK, speaking of Britney, did anyone else watch the video posted on PerezHilton.com titled 'The Eye of the Hurricane?' It just makes me fall in love even more with Perez. He screamed like a little girl when he saw the pop princess! Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

I almost forgot to tell everyone, but I actually emailed Perez after he recently did an article with Campus Circle. click here My editor, Jessica, interviewed him, and I sent a note afterwards to him on Facebook (we are friends on there) thanking him as one of the writers of CC and of course praising him for being so fabulous. I didn't expect anything back, but he totally replied, thanked me for writing, and said that CC is such a rockin' newspaper, that he picks one up every week in LA. (WHOA REALITY CHECK, Perez Hilton reads things that I write. Deep breath).

Alright, now, whether it was really him or his assistant replying, I don't know. But I'd like to think it was him and I just think that's really cool either way. He loves his fans and is still trying to keep it real.

Perez, you are the best. We seriously love you more than life itself, and can't even remember life before you came into it. (Golf claps)

No comments: