Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Freezer Technique

My mom told me last year about a tactic that her friend uses whenever someone gets on her bad side. I was very surprised, I did not know that my mother had this in her! And for whatever reason, I was thinking about it last night. I thought that I would share this little voodoo, creepy-yet-ithinkmightactuallywork method of placing a small 'spell' on people. The next time that someone burns you, or you decide that it's time that karma should bite them in the behind in a BIG way, write down their name on a piece of paper and throw it in the freezer. Yep, just throw it in there, under the frozen chicken or whatever. I don't know if it's just self therapy, or if it really works, but it's supposed to bring that person the karma that you think they deserve. (I'm not talking anything terrible, just bad luck. No one gets into any car crashes or anything like Scarlett does in the new JT video-- which is a bit extreme, no?)

Right now, I have 2 names in my freezer, and I'm debating on adding a 3rd. You'll never find out who they are unless you actually visit my freezer and take a look though!


Disclaimer: Please do not throw the name of the individual that tells you about this karma technique into any sort of freezer. They were really just passing the word along, and are exempt from such extreme actions. Thank you.

No comments: