Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sightings and Celeb Scoop



So as I said in my last post, I had the chance to meet and talk with both Parker Posey and Hal Hartley. You know when you meet someone and think "wow, this person just has IT." You might not exactly know what IT is, but it's something. Parker Posey just has a certain aura around her that is magical. I found her to be a lot more laid back than I originally had thought she would be though...maybe because she's often played a neurotic character in some of my favorite films. She's super cool. After meeting her, I like her even more. And Hal Hartley, the writer and director of Fay Grim, was also a great guy. You can tell when speaking to him that he is a genius when it comes to making movies. He answered every question with intelligent remarks, and seemed truly interested in sharing his purpose behind the film. The entire day was such an awesome experience.

No comments: