Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ta Da!

So here is the link to my first restaurant review!!! I don't think that it's my best work, but I didn't have a lot of time to write it. And I figure that it's probably a good thing that I will have room to improve as time goes on... Hard copies of Campus Circle are also available throughout SoCal -- 90,000 issues are distributed on college campuses, libraries, bookstores, music stores, etc. So grab one if you live here, and if not, just check out the links on the site:

http://www.campuscircle.net/review.cfm?r=3321

I'll be doing another restaurant review for next week, followed by a film review, and also will be working on a story about the comedy circuit here in LaLa over the next few weeks...

I must apologize now too for not writing as much on my blog. I'm sorry! Since I actually have real writing assignments now, they unfortunately take precedence. But I'll be sure to post something (including my articles) at least once or twice a week :)

No comments: