Monday, April 02, 2007

Sightings and Celeb Scoop


I'm back from vacation, and it was wonderful! Such an amazing time, and I promise to post pictures from the entire trip down the coast as soon as I get my new computer later in the week. But in the meantime, let's talk about sightings and celeb scoop. On Tuesday of last week, I was lucky enough to get invited to the SCRUBS wrap party outside at The Roosevelt Hotel, and also had access into the exclusive late night party held in one of the cabanas. It was awesome, and here is some inside scoop from the party. 1. Zach Braff was completely wasted. I mean good on ya man, the season is over - live it up. But I found it hilarious how intoxicated he was... 2. Donald Faison is still dating Casey Cobb, Jessica Simpson's BFF/assistant. They are really cute together. She's super pretty in person, and refreshingly not that skinny. 3. Sarah Chalke is gorgeous in person, and likes to take her high heels off at parties like myself. I actually took mine off because I saw her do it. When in Rome, right? 4. Donald Faison also walked in on my going to the bathroom! Yep, forgot to lock the door, and he saw me half naked. AWESOME. 5. The really funny janitor on SCRUBS is a giant, and we actually saw him 2 nights in a row - he was seen the following night feasting on a large Mexican meal at El Compadre at a table nearby. 7. We got to watch the gag reel, which included a spoof on "dick in a box" that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

Thanks to JS for hooking it up!! Such a great night!

No comments: