Monday, July 24, 2006

Some Random Thoughts


I was really happy to see that people had posted comments - SO EXCITING! As a result, I figure that I'll just start to post random thoughts that I have...normally, I would pick up the phone and call someone to ask their opinion, but this time difference is really becoming a pain in the ass. Oh you're sleeping, huh? Whatever.

Has anyone heard the new Justin Timberlake song? And is he singing through the same instrument that Ted Nugent uses for his guitar???

I have waited so long for the JT comeback, and I must say that I'm disappointed. Am I the only one? Or will this song grow on me like the change that Nelly Furtado just threw to us only a couple of months ago. (I mean really, she went from flying like bird to promiscuous all in the span of time that it had for her to have a baby - makes total sense). Back to Justin - if that song is a reflection of what's going on in his life, he needs to dump Cameron immediately.

The Coffee Bean is so much better than Starbucks. Seriously, if a coffee shop is going to take over the world, it should be The Coffee Bean. As BB also said, it's known for it's celeb sitings, which makes the coffee taste even better. I would completely be up for opening one of their franchises somewhere on the East Coast as a tentative plan to get rich. If anyone has any interest, please let me know - it would have to be a joint venture with a few key people.

My movers have still not yet arrived with my stuff. It has been 23 days since they picked it up. Just think about that for a minute.....

No comments: