Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Highlights from the Drive
Places that we hated:
- Ojai, CA
- Elko, NV (this place stinks, literally like dead flowers)
-and of course Ohio, especially when Patti tried to take a picture of the state sign, and mistakenly took a picture of a wholesale fireworks store because she was nervous- this made her feel like a complete failure.
Places/Things that we loved:
- the license plate game (we got every state except Hawaii and New Hampshire!)
- the hotels in Wisconsin that have water parks attached to them that let you take the slides from floor to floor, you must see this to believe it
- The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson Hole, and not only because we ran into Amanda Kane's 7th grade boyfriend there!
- Route 33 outside of Santa Barbara; something we would do once, but never again.
- MASH (thank god I'm marrying Paul Walker!)