Sunday, November 04, 2007

Relate Magazine

I have exciting news! I have gotten another freelance writing job, this time for a publication called Relate Magazine. The publication targets young girls, ages 13-21. It's a good, clean magazine - an alternative to some of the things that you might find in Cosmo. I'll be covering issues from fashion to beauty to boys.

My first assignment was to cover a young fashion designer living in Portland. Her name is Christa Taylor and she is designing a clothing line that is chic without being slutty. I interviewed her and she is an amazing young girl. Here is the link to my article: http://www.relatemag.com/magazine.aspx?nav=design&Page=Dedicated%20Designer

You can also check out www.christa-taylor.com to see some of Christa's Fall picks, or join her facebook group "Christa Taylor Fashions" for more information.

No comments: