Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Top 5 Favorites

I love asking people these questions:
What are your top 5 favorite _________???

You can fill in the blank with anything: bars, songs, movies, cities, celebs, people, etc.

So I'm now asking you - what are your top 5 favorites? The rule is that these 5 favorites do not have to be given in any order. There is no favoritism. I am challenging you to and encourage you to post your 'favs' for others to see...it can be any category that you like!

I'll start. Here are my top 5 favorite bars of all time, in no particular order:
The Peculiar Pub - New York, NY
Barney's Beanery - West Hollywood, CA
The Coogee Bay Hotel - Sydney, Australia
Cafe 210 - State College, PA
The Princeton - Avalon, NJ

See, it's easy. Give it a whirl.

1 comment:

cmorg said...

No one is responding to this! OK, here is another example. Here are my Top 5 Favorite dance songs:

1. Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
2. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
3. Freedom 90 - George Michael
4. You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray Soundtrack
5. I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters