Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Los Angeles is ON FIRE...again?


To everyone that has called me and emailed me in the past two days, thank you. It's nice to be loved. But please don't worry, the fires in Los Angeles are not affecting where I live at all. At least not yet. What is happening though nearby is devastating, and we can only hope that the fires are contained soon. Of all places, Malibu (known as one of the most beautiful and ritzy areas of LA) has burnt to the ground. Other suburbs of Los Angeles, as well as San Diego, are next as the fire rages on with no intention of stopping.

I just dropped off 5 bags of clothing at the Good Will on Saturday, and now I am so happy that I did. I encourage everyone else to clean out their closets too. There are going to be a lot of people in need of help after this tragedy.

No comments: