Monday, September 04, 2006

Sightings and Celeb Scoop

Sighting: Matthew McConaughey running on Carmelita Avenue in Beverly Hills. Equipped with an ipod, t-shirt with the arms cut off (yes, the arms are as ripped as you'd imagine), and bandana holding his hair back.... I still cannot believe that I didn't fall flat on my face. We were the only 2 people on the entire residential street, but on opposing sidewalks.

The funny thing is that once we ran past each other, I looked back to digest what actually had happened, making sure that it was really him- and guess what? He looked back too. For whatever reason, I'm not sure, but at least I know that I've still got it if I can catch the attention of the sexiest man alive for even a split second. Or were my shorts just riding up my ass? Well, let's hope not...

I knew that running would pay off! F the ten pounds I want to lose- I'll keep it up just for moments like these.

No comments: