Monday, August 14, 2006

Always a Bridesmaid!


I am in 3 weddings this year, which keeps me very busy. I am always the bridesmaid that you do not want to rely on for important things. I'm not really ashamed to admit this. I send gifts from Hustler in lieu of pretty cards with white pansies on it. I always try to be good in this role, but weddings are not yet my forte. For those of you that need help like myself, check out this website: BridesmaidAid.com

Bridesmaid appearance #2 is coming up this weekend. Location: our very own Capital, Washington DC. Republicans and Democrats alike will be fighting for my attention on the dance floor! I'm sure that I will have a lot of hilarious stories upon my return, so sit tight until then and continue to enjoy the best month of the year!

No comments: